Play in english language

iLuciano

Наследник
Лайки
Hi!
I saw that they play with the language and they speak in Russian, and between that I am downloading the game.
My query is if I can play the game with the client's default language (English)
- I will wait for an answer, greetings Luciano :)

Wise

Смотрящий
Команда форума
Руководитель
Лайки
17 168
Hi!
I saw that they play with the language and they speak in Russian, and between that I am downloading the game.
My query is if I can play the game with the client's default language (English)
- I will wait for an answer, greetings Luciano :)
If I understand you correctly, of course you can. If you have any additional questions, please contact our support service.

iLuciano

Наследник
Лайки
If I understand you correctly, of course you can. If you have any additional questions, please contact our support service.
Hi!
Yes, I am playing with the English language in the game, but sometimes I cannot understand with the people who write in the chat.
Can you translate what is written or something similar to understand?

iLuciano

Наследник
Лайки
[QUOTE = "Killdog, publicación: 1521643, miembro: 61363"] Учи русский - в жизни пригодится :Rodar los ojos: :)[/ QUOTE]
Хахахаха вроде сложно, я пользуюсь переводчиком

Wise

Смотрящий
Команда форума
Руководитель
Лайки
17 168
Hi!
Yes, I am playing with the English language in the game, but sometimes I cannot understand with the people who write in the chat.
Can you translate what is written or something similar to understand?
Got it. Unfortunately, this is problematic to implement. But we'll see what we can do about it :)

iLuciano

Наследник
Лайки
[QUOTE = "Wise, post: 1522215, member: 21045"] Entendido. Desafortunadamente, esto es problemático de implementar. Pero veremos qué podemos hacer al respecto :)[/ QUOTE]
¡Gracias! Esperaré una mejora en eso

Верх